Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Xetec Ltd via the FlexMaint Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the Data Protection Act 2018, in the UK, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 in Ireland, and any national implementing laws, regulations, and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK and the EU.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
We or us
23 Beech House,
Dublin D18 Y194
Suite 2A Blackthorn House
St. Pauls Square
Birmingham B3 1RL
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Xetec Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Xetec Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, flexmaint.com or Xetec.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships.
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation”.
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Mr. Paul Geoghegan is the "data controller". This means that Mr. Paul Geoghegan determines the purposes for which, and the way your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you ; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Xetec Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means.
b. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel.
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise.
d. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us.
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping.
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we will need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we will provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - for payments.
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
c. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
15. If you want detailed information from, Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org in the UK, or https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/be-safe-online/ in Ireland.
16. Data retention
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: 'firstname.lastname@example.org’.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, contact details can be found on the website at https://ico.org.uk/. For Ireland, contact details can be found on the website at https://www.dataprotection.ie/. For other countries, please contact email@example.com.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Xetec Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org.